Acid Protease (APRL) is produced by submerged fermentation of Aspergillus niger followed by purification and formulation. The enzyme catalyzes the hydrolysis of protein under acid condition. The main applications cover alcohol fermentation, leather softening, wool dyeing, juice clarification and
Description of the Product
Acid Protease (APRL) is produced by submerged fermentation of Aspergillus niger followed by purification and formulation. The enzyme catalyzes the hydrolysis of protein under acid condition. The main applications cover alcohol fermentation, leather softening, wool dyeing, juice clarification and feed additives, etc.
Acid protease (APRL) is a product capable of breaking down peptide bonds in proteins. It degrades protein and improves protein’s dispersibility, solubility, palatability and digestibility.
- Fuel ethanol industry
- Improve alcohol yield by hydrolyzing proteins to generate more free α-amino nitrogen, promoting yeast growth and alcohol fermentation, increasing ethanol yield and reducing fermentation time.
- Food industry: For baking, the product can improve sensory properties of bread and cake, and for sausage it will improve the flavor/taste and overall quality. It can also be used for soy sauce production to increase amino acid content and beer cold haze prevention.
- Brewing industry: Check the formation of diacetyl and shorten beer maturation time;
- Feed industry:Improve digestibility or biological value of feed; reduce production cost.
- Leather industry: Make fur more shiny and improve fur dyeing.
Activity Temperature 30℃-70℃
Optimum Temperature 50℃-60℃
Activity pH 2.0-5.0
Optimum pH 2.5-4.0
Brown liquid. Color may vary from batch to batch. Color intensity is not an indication of enzyme activity.
For more details or any direct inquiries you may
visit the product page at: http://www.chinaenzymes.com/Products/Single_enzyme/2020/0928/302.html, or
contact us at: http://firstname.lastname@example.org. Your will be approached in 24 hrs.
Price of the Product
180 products - Sunson Industry Group Co., Ltd.
mannase enzyme for animal feed Nutrizyme Beta-mannanase--professional enzyme manufacturer since 1996
Acid cellulase enzyme concentrate for animal feed Nutrizyme CEA--professional enzyme manufacturer since 1996